Sunday, May 07, 2006

Nice news

Good news! I may have got myself a fab new comission! It would be to illustrate a children's book for committee members at the NSPCC! This is very exciting as this will give me a great platform to showcase my work... the committe list is full of great people! I just can't wait to get a more detailed brief so I can get stuck in! I'm feeling pretty darn lucky at the moment. The picture book idea will give me an opportunity to develop a style of drawing I feel more comfortable with. You can see more of this feldgling style if you click on the Moji link. Its kind of like myspace for character designers and its quite a social too.

Also, I've been asked to design a record cover for an upcoming psychedelic blues band called the Wolf People. They also want a stamp design too. I believe there will be 500 7inch records pressed and there are already pre-orders!

Finally, I've been dabbling in online collaborative projects. I like having a sneaky peek at what the world is up to since I never went to study art at university. And hopefully it will get me noticed! I've submitted to Illustration Friday, Start a Story and once I buy some stamps, the envelope collective.

No comments: