Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Red Hood


Now that I've been out of work, I'm spending my days sorting out my CV and portfolio. Not sure what to do with my long term future, still, but on Thursday I'm expecting to hear some news about a job, so I've all my digits crossed.

I did this painting today in photoshop and corel painter as I need to take my mind off things. I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out, but my original file has more contrast. I think the "save for web" function has washed it out a tad.

Now I'm going to go to the shop to buy some nice bread as I fancy making some soup for supper and that will cheer me up. Especially if i have a glass of rioja with it ;)

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow you are really talented. I can't see you having to go without a job for long! I'll keep my fingers crossed for Thursday.
Soup and nice bread sounds delicious.

Catherine Hayward said...

This looks lovely :-) I like little red riding hood's stripey socks!

natural attrill said...

Lovely loose style Marisa, I like the little girls outfit.
P.

Alyssa Thomas said...

Really really beautiful. You do fantastic work.

Kara said...

wow you are so , incredably clever, wow you should do this proffesionally.
I hope things sort themself out for you
kara