Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Softie Awards



I've a new job that's keeping me on my toes and Jack bought Mario Kart for the Wii, so instead of being busy with crafty antics and drawing in my evenings I've been driving a pixelated car around Marioland. Naughty, but fun!

A while back I entered the sofie awards, not really thinking that I'd get anywhere, but it turns out that from the 1000+ entrees for these awards, my hand-stitched elephant toy is in the final! Thank you judges! The final decision is down to public opinion, so have at look at the softie awards and get voting for your favourite, they're all really good!

My "competitors" have been busy with a campaign for their stuffies, so I decided to try the sympathy vote, ha ha! Silly huh?

7 comments:

natural attrill said...

All great news to hear Marisa, new job and softie nomination - well done you!
P.

natural attrill said...

I've just had a look at the softies awards (i think yours is the best elephant!) but i don't know how to vote!
Toby.

Unknown said...

Hey Toby!
It's not very clear is it? There's a link under the photo of a brown crocheted elephant by skyjordan23h. At the bottom of the top post. I hope that helps. There are some pretty cool plushies to vote for in other categories too.

Gretel said...

I voted for yours, it was absolutely my favourite.

saffron said...

wow! congrats! The little elephant is very cute and deserves to win. I'm gonna vote now.

Lucykate Crafts... said...

well done on your softie award win : )

cute elephant!

Gretel said...

Well done, so pleased to see you won! :)