Friday, July 04, 2008

Spellbound In Potton


I'm so excited about this! I have a craft table at Spellbound In Potton. It's a traditional summer fayre with live music, local ales, craft workshops, story telling, a treasure hunt and a tug of war. Phew! I've been sewing my little stripy socks off for weeks so I have lots of critters for sale on the day. Lots of foxes and dragons and dinosaurs. Please come and meet me if you're local! I'm going to photograph as much as I can so I will post my new creations up very soon and add some photos of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marisa

Boy that looks like fun - wish I could be there, but it is an awful long from Australia! Best of luck with the stall - wish I could there, I would buy you out!!!

Cheers
Ashlea

natural attrill said...

Good luck at the summer fayre, hope you have a great time and also sell lots of your creations!
Penny.